trio of question's

1. On my LY R27 some of the vinyls go slightly lighter :@ but when wet look fine. And before u ask its not the one on the roof (this one looks the best even if exposed to most sunlight)

2. ITG filter??? make alot of difference? if so in what way??

3. Are there any meets/events coming up? kent london area will travel depending on what day/time cheers guys :thumbup1:

cheers liambo Yeah got the white dots :@... No noise difference with ITG?
Any other mods you suggest? cheers mate

The ITG will make the car sound better and IMO it mad it feel slightly different. The sound is worth it though! Any performance increase is debateable. Probably 3 bhp. Induction kits aren't worth it though. Other mods, well it depends how much you want to spend, but most will not boost power by much as the engine is n/a. Remap after your filter and possibly an exhaust. I haven't nor am I going to bother though. A lot of people say on a 197 you are best improving it's best features, such as handling.

Thanks minimaxs :smile: But already on top of that, there was a thread a fair while back concerning all this problems :smile:

But as for the ITG i just had a proper think, i don't hear any sound difference, but when i think about it it does help the cold start problem a lot (Kangaroo effect)

As for mods, depends if you want visual and/or performance :smile: