Traveling the world.. Anybody?

Anybody traveled any parts of the world or wanted to travel certain parts of the world?

Iv always wanted to experience the more older side of America..

Discuss.

I want to go to North Korea. Not joking! Such an unusual place to go! :smile:

China is another places that awes me after that series "Wild China".

Australia is a must for me too.

I have been to Malaysia, and I am going to Zurich for the day in Feb, but that's about it. Been to usual places in Europe too - France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany (Gromb200 will be too :wink: get in - 4th thread tonight!) Belgium, Holland & Scotland!

I lived in Canada for 2008 and spent 3 months in Kenya a while back now.

Some good experiences in both lol. Did a 2 week horseback trek across the Canadian rockies, out of this world

I lived in Canada for 2008 and spent 3 months in Kenya a while back now.

Some good experiences in both lol. Did a 2 week horseback trek across the Canadian rockies, out of this world

What a country Canada looks like! I'd love to go there!

Yeah Canada could teach us a thing or two but they also get hammered with Tax just like Norway!

Its good that everybody wants to see different things. I just watched a program about somebody that crossed West America to East (finished NYC) and tried not to give a single penny to the man (huge petrol chains like BP, food joints such as Burger King and car garages thats family run etc) the guy did it in a month and had to give £98 to the man.

I just want to experience some of that old fashioned stuff.

VAT in Canada is 5%.....

Trust me its by far cheaper to live out there than here. You can hire a muscle car for the weekend for what it'd cost to hire a 1.2 Corsa here :tongueout:

Germany (Gromb200 will be too :wink: get in - 4th thread tonight!)

:rofl:

I would like to travel to Austria either summer or winter, seems a beautiful place!

Had a few bad experiences in America were "off the beaten track though"

Yoakles! Need I say no more!

I spent 5 days in japan - very interesting place!

Also been to las Vegas and NYC, both incredible places!:hug:

I spent 1 month in traveling and trekking in Venezuela.

It was an amazing break, 2 weeks trekking and 2 weeks holiday but it was all split up.

Climbed Mt. Roraima, very surreal when you get to top.

As for a holiday destination my favourite has got to be Florida.