Tracking / 4 wheel alignement?

Well after Reno replaced a top mount the tracking was a bit out and the steering wheel was off centre, they have re-tracked it today but it still pulls to the left and the wheel is now off centre the other way!

I just want to get it sorted!

Can anyone recommend a decent tracking or 4 wheel alignment place around Huddersfield?

would it be better to get 4 wheel alignment done as opposed to tracking and whats the difference? :s

Well after Reno replaced a top mount the tracking was a bit out and the steering wheel was off centre, they have re-tracked it today but it still pulls to the left and the wheel is now off centre the other way!

I just want to get it sorted!

Can anyone recommend a decent tracking or 4 wheel alignment place around Huddersfield?

would it be better to get 4 wheel alignment done as opposed to tracking and whats the difference? :s

I had this done again last weekend. I went for laser alignment at a place called Chemix. As the rear axle is fixed I don't think they can do anything other than adjust the front. I noticed straight away how much better it was but my steering wheel is out by about two minutes from true.

on that page, about half way down it does :smile:
some guys on the mazda and scoob forums have said they have some equipment worth 45k for laser wheel alignment :smile: might have to give em a buzz and see what they can do and how much.

on that page, about half way down it does :smile:
some guys on the mazda and scoob forums have said they have some equipment worth 45k for laser wheel alignment :smile: might have to give em a buzz and see what they can do and how much.

Just seen it, my bad. Mine cost £32.00 all in, as I say, they only mess with the front setup.