Track Car Door Cards

av4625

Paid Member
Has anyone got any good options for track car door cards for the front, that has cut outs for handle and electric window switches? If they have rears for an E46 M3 thats a bonus too, as I need them.

I was about to pull the trigger on trackcardoorcards.com but £150 + £20 postage + VAT is a bit steep for 2 bits of plastic with holes in it.

Think I paid like £280 in total for front and rear (carbon effect) with all holes pre cut/drilled (no speaker holes) and it included the door pull straps and full fitting kit for all. Not bad when you consider the time and effort put into the templates and kits and then shipping then securely etc...

From this chap on ebay but was in contact with him directly;

All switches and stuff popped right in and seem like a great fit!

Reactions: av4625
And I also grabbed a pair of these - says out of stock but they're 3D printed by some chap and although they have some imperfections, mostly they're hidden. Seems quite excessive for a piece of plastic but it makes the gap between the door card and handles look so much better and any imperfections are almost totally hidden.

And I also grabbed a pair of these - says out of stock but they're 3D printed by some chap and although they have some imperfections, mostly they're hidden. Seems quite excessive for a piece of plastic but it makes the gap between the door card and handles look so much better and any imperfections are almost totally hidden.

Are these required if using flat door cards? How are they secured to the door card?

Not required as the handle itself is bolted dire tly to the door but you do have a gap between the handle and the door card. Somebody mocked these up and began 3d printing them and they are spot on. Not required but certainly make the door cards look more flush and presentable.

Reactions: av4625
I have the trackcardoorcards all round and they’re great (but yes a little pricy when you add delivery and VAT etc)
I was also the Guinea pig for the 3DSX door handle surrounds and would say they make a world of difference.
The door handles sticking out with the flat door cards look shite without them.

Attachments

• IMG_8748.jpeg
    IMG_8748.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13