Toyosports or K-tec Exhaust Manifold

I can't seem to be able to source a new manifold anywhere, KTEC or Toyosport! Any idea what's going on, or where I can get a good replacement SS manifold for my 197? Thanks

I can't seem to be able to source a new manifold anywhere, KTEC or Toyosport! Any idea what's going on, or where I can get a good replacement SS manifold for my 197? Thanks

In the same boat. I'm waiting for the Toyosport manifold on ebay to come back into stock. I contacted them and they said to try in 4 weeks (that was about 3 weeks ago).

This one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAINLES...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I can only find the KTec one in their workshop services sections. The parts only section just says can't find and gives you a contact number.
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_workshop_product.asp?id=4927&appid=3

I called and spoke to K-Tec and they said they're currently looking for a new supplier of this manifold. The chap assigned the job is on holiday for the next two weeks but they're hoping for an update when he gets back. They said they'll update their website as soon as a new supplier becomes available, but I'll call them again in 2 weeks and see if they know any more.

I didn't realise the one in the ebay link was a Toyo. I did also try calling Toyosport direct this morning but no answer - strange that their Renault exhaust section on the website is completely empty.

It's frustratin enough having to replace due to the split flexi problem, let alone not being able to source a new SS one.

Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same mate

Reactions: HyperSquiZ
Hmmm, I must've gotten the last of the k-tec ones then. I ordered it three weeks ago, fitted it yesterday. Nice piece of kit, hope they find another supplier.

I cant seem to find a toyo,or indeed any other.
My flexis have gone and i reasoned i may as well swap the lot,being as though labour cost is the killer.
I desperately need one, can anyone help?

3 weeks, until they make a batch.
So probably longer.
I brought an original which comes tomorrow, will then take it to a custom shop to "improve" it.

Thanks for the update. I'm not in a rush (despite my exhaust sounding like its full of bees and spoons) so I think I'll try and wait.

Reactions: twonk