Touring cars

Yup. That storm grey Clio that whacked the tyre wall will certainly be requiring some spares lol.

Thats the one that was wrote off at brands, was all new for donington (but also went off with damaged suspension), his season is going to be expensive.

Even nicolas hamilton does not like the 200 front end, he tried to remove it on the first lap :rofl:

Just watched race 3 on sky plus. Shedden does it again. Really hope he can get the championship this year. Awesome drive.

Sheddon was amazing today. 12 places in race one alone!

It was effortless - great drive.

the mg does look awesome, i'm a huge fan of JP too! tho nice to see mr gillham crack under the pressure!

I like Plato to tbh. I actually felt for Gilham when he went off.

I see from Facebook you hate him lol.

I like Plato to tbh. I actually felt for Gilham when he went off.

I see from Facebook you hate him lol.

i felt nothing but joy! giving it he all this and all that, hes in a champion ship winning chassis and where has he got with it?

anyway rant over lol

Lol. S2000s have had their day IMO. NGTC are in the ascendency.

yeah true but still should be alot higher up than where he is, 12 in quali? in last years championship winning car???

big up sheddon tho, chucking the car about as if it was in the dry

I'll be there all weekend. I was originally going to camp but a late finish at work tonight and my Dad not being able to get Monday off has scuppered out plans. Really looking forward to it though, can't wait. :smile:

I love the BTCC. Cannot wait for the championship to get back under way.

Looking forward to the fight.

Similar Thread Suggestions