Top Mounts

Maybe the best option is to try new tyres. My track wheels are on just now meaning my speedlines with the standard Conti's are lying in the workshop.

If you wanted you could try them ?

indeed. Mark if you want i could come up one day and you could take it a spin to see what its like??

Well I've got keys to the workshop so whenever suits you.

Be wared the black speedlines on your car may hurt your wallet should you fall for the look :lol:

Haha yeah i know mate i think they would go well with my car too :w00t:

Cool mate, give me a day and ill come up cant be today or tomorrow tho...

have you tried bouce testing each corner ?

see if a damper has gone ?

push down as best you can on each corner and see it the body just goes down the back up - if it "bounces" up and down a couple of times a damper is shot...

it difficult to do on the 197 due to the stiff suspension - it might be worth taking the bottom damper bolts out and working the dampers by hand to see what there like

I'd swap the tyres, put the fronts in the rear and see if theres any change, to be honest there should be, the toyo's have hard sidewalls as the rainsports are a very soft tyre, get a set of decent tyres, 4 of the same kind :smile:

Yeah i think it might be the rainsports tbh with you, was changing lanes on the motorway yesterday and you can feel it being a bit spongy at the front if you know what i mean?

Checked the pressure since they have been replaced? I've had tyres fitted in the past and they have been 30psi on one side and 20psi on the other!!!!

Yeah bud i check my tyre pressure along with everything else every week, i know how something so stupid could mess your car up lol