Top Mounts

cheers for the quick reply bud.

Ive got a slight problem then....my car kinda skips round corners and i duno what it could be?

Skipping round corners wud meen ure suspension is too hard mate. Do u have adjustable suspension? Ast do topmounts for any suspension

Dont know mate, is it every corner or just certain ones ?

Mine skips at the corner after the windmill coming from Glenmavis to Coatbridge.

If it's certain corners it may be the road surface.

i dont know if the suspension is adjustable its just the standard suspension?

It seems to be every corner Mark, i recently just drove to St Andrews and back and i couldnt keep up with my pals at all a vxr nurburgring, megane 225 and focus st, this was on the twisties....

Every corner even at normal speeds like 30mph ?

It may be that you where pushing the car very hard. Your mates cars are all very capable.

Take it to a garage and get it looked at if your not comfortable with it. PM me if you've not got a mate thats a mechanic and I'll put you onto my mate that takes care of our cars.

No it's not adjustable thought u might have coilis. Sounds like crap tyres or worn shocks mate

Depending on the type of corner it can skip at 30 mph yes mark and that would be great if you could set me up with your pal to have a look at it.

Well it seems to have been like this since i got the back tyres replaced i got Toyo proxes put on and yes the rotation is the right way lol

really strange, what wud u call skipping though under and oversteer or does it judder on the car?

sounds as though it could definately be shock absorber problem. does it drive normally when not going around corners?

not really theres sometimes a fair bit of clunking coming from the back end which is why i thought the problem was there to start with. ive put it into 3 garages since and none can fault it?