Tom Tom stolen

iAndy

Platinum Member
If anyone gets offered a Tom Tom, Navman Navigation unit or Reversing Camera Screen, give us a PM with details. Someone very kindly broke into my compound last night and stole them outta my wagon :worried:

Neighbour facing saw them do it! Never rung police or nothing! If you saw someone breaking a window into a wagon ya would ring the police..... not my neighbours! Just tell us at 11 o clock next day that they saw them smash window and then start unscrewing the tv screen and going through the truck!

Neighbour facing saw them do it! Never rung police or nothing! If you saw someone breaking a window into a wagon ya would ring the police..... not my neighbours! Just tell us at 11 o clock next day that they saw them smash window and then start unscrewing the tv screen and going through the truck!

:blush:mg:

You did well not to :foxspeed: your neighbours! How ****ing stupid can you be?!?!

Not good mate, little B******s want stringing up...

On a lighter note, using the word "compound" does make you sound like the A Team

Reading these stolen threads is starting to piss me off, why do so many people think it's acceptable to go round and take something that someone has worked hard to earn! ****ing mother****Ing **** face knobheads

Had mine stolen a few weeks back too, forgot to lock my car (Private carpark hidden away at the end of a dead end road!) and it was gone.....how unlucky can you get!