to travel or not to travel

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
anyone else think this dale farm "travellers" site is a joke....

10yrs and reported £18m later and its time to evict them...

if they have a permanent place/site how can they be classed as "travellers"

i hope those that have a "home" pay the blooming same tax as everyone else....think i know that answer!!

perhaps if we didnt accommodate and subsidise them so easily they would go somewhere else

they are now playing the "racist" card - wonder whats next the h&s one as it will be unsafe to travel on our roads...

I know it said somewhere it was going to cost millions to evict them
And down the road they are going to build 300 houses on green belt land

Problem with most travellers I've always found is they take the piss wherever they are. Moving them from here means they're just gonna cause trouble somewhere else. I hate to say it but leaving them put probably makes the most sense since they can't just up sticks and leave once they've committed enough crime....

Wouldn't wanna live next door though

Something along those lines I think. They own the land but don't have any planning permission for the houses.

Love that sign on the gate if you open she will hang or something
Go open it I say

Love that sign on the gate if you open she will hang or something
Go open it I say

One less problem...

Some of the retards have concreted them selves in! :thumbdown:

I would agree with Twig, however with all of those gas canisters laying around, it is all too easy for an 'accident' to happen...

Surely if they want the protection offered by the law then they have to contribute to society not just take? It isn't optional - they can't just take which parts they want - all or nothing IMO!

they only have rights to half the land, and they have built houses and what on on land they dont own and didnt get planning permission for. i Also belive that they dont pay tax and the local council put "sites" up like these for them.
but at the same time, if they move them on, where else they gonna go? i understand that some shouldnt be there in the first place and that they have broken the law.
the land they r on used to me a scrap yard so not as if its an eye saw, 10 years to get this far? if i was the council, id chuck the towel in

Set them all on fire I say. All gypsies/travellers are the same.

I could do it for a lot less than the couple of million its costing us taxpayers. I'd do it for the price of a couple of litres of petrol and some matches.

Easier way stick them all in the Big Brother house with the one that won it