To spoiler...or not to spoiler?!

No, the sprint spoiler is the k-tec one. k-tec used to do the elia one, but they do the sprint now. it's nice, but considering the cost, it's not much different to the renault sport one (like mine) which is about 160 quid less!

I would go for the GT spoiler because Cup spoiler looks great from some angles, and from the other it makes the car look like a toy car. :smiley:

IMHO, of course. :smiley:

having said that, im not sure about the cup spoiler on AB or black. every other colour is a win though.

why not on black?

i wouldn't own a 197/200 without a cup spoiler!

Can you imagine seeing your gran with a shaved head? well thats a clio without a cup spoiler.

Not a fan of the cup spoiler, ott and ( my opinion) looks too stuck on ergo chavvy. Prefer the ktec sprint spoiler, but the gt spoiler is the only one that actually looks oem and works with the lines of the car.

Oh, you can't get the gt spoiler btw. It requires a different tailgate design, you'd need to buy a tailgate with it fitted and swap over. And budget for a respray, never seen a RB one come up. So wouldn't even consider the gt unless monies no object.

Oh, you can't get the gt spoiler btw. It requires a different tailgate design, you'd need to buy a tailgate with it fitted and swap over. And budget for a respray, never seen a RB one come up. So wouldn't even consider the gt unless monies no object.

Cheers dude, money is an object so its no to a GT lol