Thought I would cheer my self up:)

Thought I would give this lot a bash as a lot of people rave about it.I like CG stuff so easy to use

Oooh very nice! Definately going for AF gear next when I've ran out. Got the AF glass cleaner just now, its awesome.

Have fun using your new kit :smiley:

Oooh very nice! Definately going for AF gear next when I've ran out. Got the AF glass cleaner just now, its awesome.

Have fun using your new kit :smiley:

I certainly will :wink: Just waiting for the other bits to come

You'll have to let us know what you think. I love the crystal glass cleaner too, it's fab! The Plastic restorer is good so far, but I have only used it once and that was yesterday, so I need to give it a while before I go mad and recommend it to the world! I rather like Meguiar's Gold Class shampoo, really works well and lathers nicely too, but I will look at getting some AF next time if it's recommended. Wheel cleaner may be needed soon too as my Meg's Hot Wheels has nearly run out.

You'll have to let us know what you think. I love the crystal glass cleaner too, it's fab! The Plastic restorer is good so far, but I have only used it once and that was yesterday, so I need to give it a while before I go mad and recommend it to the world! I rather like Meguiar's Gold Class shampoo, really works well and lathers nicely too, but I will look at getting some AF next time if it's recommended. Wheel cleaner may be needed soon too as my Meg's Hot Wheels has nearly run out.

Will let you know mate as soon as I try it