Think I'm gonna produce new reality TV program

called Arrogant German Car Owners in Britain :smile:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k8zqNe0ujwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loved the bit where she doesn't realise he's still recording and she tries to threaten him to hand over phone by saying she tell police he assaulted her, gives me idea within show to do a muppet meter and rate them on their stupidity and arrogance

she can quite clearly see that the road is closed, there are enough signs up for christ sake, so why even bother attempting to get down there. She should be prosecuted for traffic offences!

Plus she made it what it was by not just driving off after causing traffic jam, to then confront the guy and act in the way she did.

If she'd just driven off then no-one be the wiser as initial shots you couldn't see them inside the car but on the pavement good mug shots

Why's it against the law? Because it has nothing to do with you... :smiley:

I can see you did well at Law School love. :smiley:

They're Scottish/Irish...:wink:
He meant "german car" - owners... lolol. :tongueout:

They're Irish too. :tongueout: :tongueout:

That video made me fume. Who on earth does she think she is!!! I love the write up on this is bath...

GOOD!

It's about time one of her type was brought to justice! Maybe this can be a lesson.

Ok see the confusion I'll change the show name to 'Arrogant owners of car's manufactured in the country of germany but owned and driven by ethnicaly diverse and stupid muppets' :zap:

Then again it might have to be 'Arrogant owners of car's manufactured in the country of germany or outside of germany by a german car manufacturer and maybe part owned by another car manufacturer of a different country driven by ethnicaly diverse and stupid muppets'

Last edited:
The person filming that showed great restraint, i'd have told them were to go the minute they were in my face.:rofl:

The woman was a muppet and deserves all shes getting, end of.:thumbup:

He meant "german car" - owners... lolol. :tongueout:

They're Irish too. :tongueout: :tongueout:

That video made me fume. Who on earth does she think she is!!! I love the write up on this is bath...

GOOD!

It's about time one of her type was brought to justice! Maybe this can be a lesson.

:001_rolleyes: I know what he meant. It was a joke. (and she's Irish, he's Scottish).