Things I don't like

Used to have 160 virgin fibre and now in a battle to get anything above 5 from bt. Living the dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeesh! Usually go the opposite way lol!

My dads friend gets 250...

I'm somewhat of a Technophobe. Not quite true - but i research and know / do / buy what i need for our needs and no more.

I don't download films etc. Would i really benefit from anything greater than 40meg Fibre ?

I'm somewhat of a Technophobe. Not quite true - but i research and know / do / buy what i need for our needs and no more.

I don't download films etc. Would i really benefit from anything greater than 40meg Fibre ?

Just browsing/streaming that's more than sufficient. But like you said people downloading lots that's when the higher speeds become a bit more of a necessity!

12 is a bit annoying (in reality I get more like 8-10) but it's just not that quite fast enough to reliably stream in HD, most of the time it will but odd occasions where it's buffering, which is a thing I don't like!!

Reactions: sevenfourate

40 is ample for most things, as long as you haven't got several people downloading at once you're pretty much fine. Anything more and it's just a case of faster loading pages, not much else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeesh! Usually go the opposite way lol!

My dads friend gets 250...

Yeah it's great, currently dealing with scouse 'joe' and we've talked so much we don't even introduce ourselves now..... that's how long we've been trying to fix this. Got to 50mb solid for a day and then went downhill from there.
Really could do with some tips from someone in the trade with actual knowhow.

Things I dont like eh, how long have we all got...I can list lots...I think i'm just old now it comes naturally so here are a few...

1.In the post office sending a parcel 'can I ask whats in the parcel?'....'mmm no f**k off'. Do they expect Johnny nail bomber to admit its actually a nail bomb he is posting, PC gone maddddd.

2. Doughnuts with little to no jam, top that with doughnuts NOT covered in icing sugar, I mean WTF is that about?.

3. People just out to sell you s**t, on the phone, in the street, in a shop. F**k off if I want new windows I will initiate that conversation get quotes etc - not being approached randomly while on my lunch break by 18 year old Johhny sales w****r who does not even have a mortgage. 'Yeh ok, sign me up for the those 5k windows' just on a whim, utter c***s.

4. Paypal & Ebay - appreciate they are a business, but f**k me dead where do they get there charges from and the ebay BS system where as a seller you can get negative feedback from some 16 YO c**t who has no idea how the word works as you overcharged them £1 on postage...£1....does not even initiate a conversation about it, then...I am unable to leave them a negative feedback for being a c**t...oh joy.

5. Cleaning your car neighbour shouts out 'You wash your car so much you will wash the paint off'. yeh why don't you actually wash your car once in a blue moon you p***k.

6. Television more precisely weird tv programs like celebrities go dating, why dont they have a celebs go serial killing where they have to kill each other and rid the world of their BS.

7. Middle lane hoggers on the motorway doing 55, sat one inch away from the steering wheel.

Things I dont like eh, how long have we all got...I can list lots...I think i'm just old now it comes naturally so here are a few...

1.In the post office sending a parcel 'can I ask whats in the parcel?'....'mmm no f**k off'. Do they expect Johnny nail bomber to admit its actually a nail bomb he is posting, PC gone maddddd.

4. Paypal & Ebay - appreciate they are a business, but f**k me dead where do they get there charges from and the ebay BS system where as a seller you can get negative feedback from some 16 YO c**t who has no idea how the word works as you overcharged them £1 on postage...£1....does not even initiate a conversation about it, then...I am unable to leave them a negative feedback for being a c**t...oh joy.

6. Television more precisely weird tv programs like celebrities go dating, why dont they have a celebs go serial killing where they have to kill each other and rid the world of their BS.

7. Middle lane hoggers on the motorway doing 55, sat one inch away from the steering wheel.

Yes!

YEs!

YES!

YESSSS!

I could high five you right now!

I once told an old lady in the post office who asked me that I was sending a dildo, true story!

Yes!

YEs!

YES!

YESSSS!

I could high five you right now!

I once told an old lady in the post office who asked me that I was sending a dildo, true story!

Top of the class sir....tempted to post an Uzi just to make a point...dont have an uzi though...damn it.

2. Doughnuts with little to no jam, top that with doughnuts NOT covered in icing sugar, I mean WTF is that about?.

3. People just out to sell you s**t, on the phone, in the street, in a shop. F**k off if I want new windows I will initiate that conversation get quotes etc - not being approached randomly while on my lunch break by 18 year old Johhny sales w****r who does not even have a mortgage. 'Yeh ok, sign me up for the those 5k windows' just on a whim, utter c***s.

5. Cleaning your car neighbour shouts out 'You wash your car so much you will wash the paint off'. yeh why don't you actually wash your car once in a blue moon you p***k.

I love you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro