The Ultimate safe space?

lmfao that is sooooo perfect. only problem is those pesky trees in summer dropping the nasty nasty sap

^^...yeah, did think about the sap....none dropped....but sap will wash off better than a ding....

The only place i relax is when my cars tucked up in the 'car home' or as the misses calls it a 'garage' :s

^^^ Ditto, only ever happy when it is 'tucked away...'

But I have a similar spot near work where I feel happiest leaving my car, will try and remember to get a photo!

wow perfect!!
i'm always worried when park my car, this is one of the best space for park a 197/200..

i've a similar space when i go to the cinema, i want arrive to the parking 1hour before the film for park the 197 in that space!:thumbup::thumbup1:

:lol::lol::lol:

No Woody, you are definitely not the only one with OCD. I only have it when it comes to the car though, cleaning and parking are the biggest!

I made the mistake 2 weeks ago of parking in the wrong spot and got dinged! Gone now but it is sickening!

The only place i relax is when my cars tucked up in the 'car home' or as the misses calls it a 'garage' :s

...I did keep my car tucked away in the car room (garage)....but now my partener has hed her roof replaced (cabio) I am being forced out onto the drive!!....but its still tucked away behind a high gate and fence! Had big plans for the car's bedroom....was going to put carpet tiles down.....but not now!

Dont knock it Woody, Mike will be along to :ban: you very shortly! Its what he has done in his garage. Im surprised that he hasn't got underfloor heating piped in too... :lol:

lmao i know i know. i honestly wish my garage wud fit my car in. i wud do a chappo aswell and have an electric radiator on a timer. :smile: :smile: