The other car on a favourite road

Heres a few pictures from the Campsie Fells

When the Clio was having the suspension fitted last month we took the 500 out for a nice scenic run and some pictures on one of our favourite roads.

I'm driving because Lisa is much better at taking pictures than I am.

52603014.jpg

4dac3b80.jpg

648fe6b0.jpg

e232b630.jpg

Cheers guys, I secretly love driving it. Lisa wasn't best pleased when she looked at the last picture to see the rear wheels off the ground :lol:

It's quicker than the 197 too !
From 30mph both in second it jumps a full car length and the 197 doesn't claw back any ground at all. Beaten by a pesky 1.4turbo :lol:

ha ha looks like a fun little car to drive. what engine do they have?

Cheers guys, I secretly love driving it. Lisa wasn't best pleased when she looked at the last picture to see the rear wheels off the ground :lol:

It's quicker than the 197 too !
From 30mph both in second it jumps a full car length and the 197 doesn't claw back any ground at all. Beaten by a pesky 1.4turbo :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love Arbarth 500s!! Did quite easily beat one off the line a few weeks ago though... he had the last laugh though as I got pulled by the police about a minute later lol :thumbup:

Mark, what roads exactly are you on?

I've been for a few drives recently around Lennoxtown, Fintry and Kilearn. What roads do you recommend around there?

I found the road between Lennoxtown and Fintry to be great fun but after Fintry its very badly worn and not fun in a stiffly sprung car.

Is the road from Fintry to Kippen (B822) any good?

Nice pics btw :smile:

I love Arbarth 500s!! Did quite easily beat one off the line a few weeks ago though... he had the last laugh though as I got pulled by the police about a minute later lol :thumbup:

They are hopeless at putting the power down in 1st, when it had the standard "135bhp" (our was rolling roaded at having 151bhp) it was ok but its not got that now :lol:

Mark, what roads exactly are you on?

I've been for a few drives recently around Lennoxtown, Fintry and Kilearn. What roads do you recommend around there?

I found the road between Lennoxtown and Fintry to be great fun but after Fintry its very badly worn and not fun in a stiffly sprung car.

Is the road from Fintry to Kippen (B822) any good?

Nice pics btw :smile:

We usually go up and over the Campsies (crow road) turn right when we are at Fintry and head for Kippen then when we get there turn right and head for the M9 to go home.

Theres a lot of roads out there we go for a drive on. Should really get a meet organised in the Scottish thread and do some of them.

ha wicked little cars had a sit in one the other day and they are quality for a fiat, felt really plush, I love the detail too with the fake red rocker cover as an airbox its awesome! noisey DV as standard is pretty funky too.

Pete

Car is looking awesome - the missus would love one of these as well!!

We usually go up and over the Campsies (crow road) turn right when we are at Fintry and head for Kippen then when we get there turn right and head for the M9 to go home.

Theres a lot of roads out there we go for a drive on. Should really get a meet organised in the Scottish thread and do some of them.

Defo - we should get somethin organised!

I quite like these Fiat Bathtubs now, they are growing on me.

Very nice pics dude :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions