The good and the bad from 2010 :o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Well, nothing could be as grim as 2009, and there has been some awesome time this year :smile:

February was holiday month:

1-2.jpg

7.jpg
^^I met my first member from this site in Scotland - Liambo

And while on Holiday in Scotland, someone I knew from Saxperience was killed in a car accident.

Also while on holiday, I suddenly became "red" on this site, in order to help Jase out :smile:

After my nanny in law passed on in March, 2010 was quite quiet for me. RS National Meet in April, then nothing until the beginning of June, when it was 3 holidays in 4 weeks lol!

France
1a.jpg

Germany
me2.jpg

And Scotland for a week camping. It rained the entire week too lol!

August saw this being left under my care for 3 months:

P1030404.jpg

Nothing exciting happened until December, then this happened lol!
clios.jpg

So thats my 2010, how was yours?

No year will be as bad for 2007 for me, 2010 wasn't a bad year bit wasn't an exceptionally good year either.

2009 and 2010 were spent getting my life back together and back on track after hard times.

The good of 2010;

Finishshed year 1 of ONC with all merits, moved onto year 2.

Met my lovely GF Amy who I now live with.

Started my new job back in the construction industry.

The bad bits of 2010;

It started off ropey, unemployed drinking alot.

I got rid of my nut case of an ex.

I had a run in with the law after my ex decided it was a good idea to throw all my clothes, laptop and possessions all over the main road then ring the police on me. Right laugh that one.

Being stood in my local that two mates own, for someone to run in the pub and stab the lad stood near us who was a mate 6 times in the back. Still, he lived but I am grateful this year that I hadn't seen anyone die infront of me like previous years.

In march a very good friend of mine hung his self literally after having a pint with me and another mate. He went home on paddies day and hung his self from a door frame for no reason at all. He was found by his GF who is another one of my close mates. This incident was abig set back for me but at least this year this was the only person that died.

After my friends death I chilled out for the rest of the year. I have been stopping inane focsing on gettin my life together again, finishing my ONC and hopefully moving on to my HNC. And paying off a little debt I had from when I was unemployed.

Now all I can think is;

I'm starting 2011 employed, no debt at all to any one (I still don't have a car but that can wait), I have a roof over my head (this hasn't always been the case) and I'm infront on my colllege work. 2011 is goin to be a good year for me, it's about time I had a good year and hopefully I'll be progressing further in my career and higher up the ladder at work.

2010 hasn't been too bad of a year for me. Nothing spectacular other than I asked my girlfriend of 6 years to marry me in April. Although we haven't made any plans for the date just yet.

Got the 197 in January, which was a big thing for me. I have never been able to have a performance car before, and being a car nut, going from a 1.2 Clio to the 197 was a big jump that has been great.

No deaths that I can recall.

Got a small pay rise and began working on my own, with my own van this year too. Hopefully 2011 will see another pay rise for the increased work load I have been given.

i cant seem to find any good luck been like that for the past 2 years now so looking for a fresh start in 2011

still trying to dig myself out of a big depression ive got myself in to after loosing 2 jobs, being back and forwards to hospital, nearly going to court for something out of my control, one of my friends loosing his life.
i need something new quick

2010 hasn't been too bad of a year for me. Nothing spectacular other than I asked my girlfriend of 6 years to marry me in April. Although we haven't made any plans for the date just yet.

Congrats dude :hug:

Now don't forget, the wedding day is all about her, you are purely there for show :wink::wink::wink:

2010 was a mixed year of very extreme highs and lows but hopefully 2011 will
be an amazing one, and I sure quite a few of you will be part of it :smile:

Oh we will, in Germany in June :wink:

Its not a definite no just yet will have to see how things are in the next two weeks when I go back to college!

Trust me mike I would love to come, but I am sure will understand Exams are strangley more important than Germany! :thumb1: :smiley:

Its not a definite no just yet will have to see how things are in the next two weeks when I go back to college!

Trust me mike I would love to come, but I am sure will understand Exams are strangley more important than Germany! :thumb1: :smiley:

No they are not. :ban: :woody:

LOL, :hug:

Nearly forgot :wink:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_3A4wKWSA[/YOUTUBE]

glad 2010 gone
1. 21st jan ruptured quads on going
2. dec 26-31 dec sat with bro in law who had cancer slowly pass away
wot a ****e year

Been a fantastic year for me, turned 21 which enabled me to get my 197! Couldn't of asked for anymore!! Hopefully I can do a track day in 2011.

glad 2010 gone
1. 21st jan ruptured quads on going
2. dec 26-31 dec sat with bro in law who had cancer slowly pass away
wot a ****e year

What a dreadful year :worried:

I know what it is like to go through that, it is hell on earth.

But you have made it through :smile: :hug: