The clio might have to go...

Local authority are cutting posts and unfortunately if that includes mine, my toy the clio would have to go.......

Oh dear, the government bas***ds. Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck with everything.

And before anyone asks...no the bloody wheels are not for sale. lol. Thanks for your comments and fingers crossed

Oh dear, the government bas***ds. Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck with everything.

someone had to take responsibility for the HUGE amount of debt we were/and still are in. if labour were happy to borrow more than 70p of every pound that we had, then that's their perogative. but now, it needs sorted out.

All governments are the same mate, they all take the p155. This government is no better. We should be paying less to the eu and foreign aid until we can afford it.

All governments are the same mate, they all take the p155. This government is no better. We should be paying less to the eu and foreign aid until we can afford it.

+ 4

The financial structure of this Isle has been a dog's dinner for years.

Added to which funding the world police is an expensive business.

My family moved to australia from the UK almost 10 years ago this year. Mum is over in nottingham at the moment visiting family, the one thing she noticed was the state the country's economy is in.

Keep your chin up mate