The Anti World Cup Thread

Hate football. Would rather drag my balls across a mile of broken glass and hot coals to have Susan Boyle at the end s**t on my chest than watch a game...
Played by a bunch of overpaid, over pampered pussys.

Ive already heard talk that this will be our year.. flol

This is just one reason why not....

cristiano-ronaldo-1-435.jpg VS
rooney_280x390_492561a.jpg

and so ive been told the chubby one is one of our star players..

I wouldn't say Shrek is going to be a star player for us at this WC but there you go.

Do people that don't like football /WC not like sport in general? Or just the beautiful game?

As a Welsh rugby fan, I'd rather ignore the whole thing, but it's made impossible. I even had a free copy of the Sun delivered through the door today. I had to get the porch disinfected!

And don't get me on the 'England fans waving the Union Flag' thing. There's more to the UK than England.

I used to enjoy playing football (well any sport) when I was younger but I hate the whole football culture and the players are a right bunch of women with hardly a hint of sportsmanship amongst them.

Anyway, my wife is half Italian so guess who we'll be supporting tomorrow....

As a referee... I'm with the world cup :jase: Although I will freely admit there is more to life than the beautiful game :wink:

Do people that don't like football /WC not like sport in general? Or just the beautiful game?

Just can not stand football, love motorsport but also diving as I used to do that. X games and x fighters always gets watched as does snowboarding.

Football is no longer a sport its a business

a business run by Mr Blatter who is one of the most corrupt men on the plannet

A business played by 22 fairies who fall over at the slightest touch

It used to be a game played by people proud to represent their country but now its just played by people who get paid the most

300K per week? really? is that actually justified?

[YOUTUBE]LC-H2wXK4T4[/YOUTUBE]

Give me BTCC anyday

football is a beautiful game..some people like ice-cream some dont.thats fine....the fact the players get paid so much is beyond me too but the beauty of football is there..thats what makes us people unique..some do like it some dont..what else is there to say..u either watch it or u dont..we all r free to make our own decisions....my work mate is a PE teacher and she loves football..cant imagine telling her that football sucks :smile: she would probably chop my ....... off..:tongueout:anic:

I have to say that this thread is for those that don't like football not for those that do.. You have your own thread, do you see us posting on there moaning about why you should not like it... No.....

:wink: :wink: :wink: :rofl:

haha..love the tease...i was serious about my mate chopping my ...... off though :tongueout:anic:

So I'm not alone? If football was just football: the matches come on, get played and done until the next match then fine. But why oh why do you have to listen to all the bullsh*t, every advert on telly is football orientated... I'm sick of it already. I say this while my boyfriend is watching people talking about football and the match hasn't even started yet Aarrgghh.....