The 4

N0ddie

Platinum Member
The time has finally arrived when Emma's new car has arrived at the dealers, though she has to wait until lunchtime on Monday to pick her up.

Its a Clio 4 Dynamique S MediaNav in flame red with the 1.5DCi (90PS) engine. As its the S MediaNav it comes loaded with toys as it is so the only option we added was the heated seats (Which will come in handy now that Spring has arrived lol).

Went to hand in the last of the paperwork today so its just a case of picking her up on Monday. Snapped a few pics of her sitting with the rest of the new arrivals:

8666185150_387ec9698c_b.jpg

8666183462_f237b6f3c9_b.jpg

And one of the green beast eyeing up her younger competition:

8665082981_d2696e674d_b.jpg

This one isnt our car but ours was surrounded by cars making it hard to get a zoomed out shot but it looks exactly the same as ours:

8665081391_9b490eb241_b.jpg

I'm still not a fan of the hideous wheels but they dont look as bad in the flesh. Can't wait to get a shot now.

Looks sweet
I've seen a load of these on the road over the past week or so and have to say they look great on the road!! Really looking forward to the RS versions coming out now.

Saw a black one and it looked very, very nice!

Might actually prefer it to LY although it looked just as good.

Over 22k for the spec I'd want which is almost 265 cup money.

Well Emma picked the car up today at lunch time and is over the moon with it. I'm pretty impressed myself also after never having test driven one. The engine really is superb. Once going it pulls effortlessly.

Overall though its not really my cup of tea. The steering is far too light, there's no noise when driving it. I think it's just too comfortable/refined for my liking. Emma loves it though which is all that matters.

The boot is also massive.

Seeing quite a few of these out on the roads now, warming to them now.

I think you've got one of the better colours.