197: Test driving

Mate take out standard hp finance over 60 months to keep your payment down and stay with in budget, benefits of standard hp finance is it isn't mileage banded plus you can hand the car back half way through like you would hand back on a pcp...

Me and my dad have a small used car dealer if you found a cheaper car from a private seller we can organise the finance, we will get about £300 handling fee of finance company but you will have a cheaper car with cheaper monthly payments, we will both benefit...! Lol,

Mate take out standard hp finance over 60 months to keep your payment down and stay with in budget, benefits of standard hp finance is it isn't mileage banded plus you can hand the car back half way through like you would hand back on a pcp...

Me and my dad have a small used car dealer if you found a cheaper car from a private seller we can organise the finance, we will get about £300 handling fee of finance company but you will have a cheaper car with cheaper monthly payments, we will both benefit...! Lol,

this is great mark, wow really opened my eyes now :smile: ive found one i want that private seller and he is a member on here. Hp fnance is what id go for but was thinking 4 years but your finance help sounds beneficial to me

this is great mark, wow really opened my eyes now :smile: ive found one i want that private seller and he is a member on here. Hp fnance is what id go for but was thinking 4 years but your finance help sounds beneficial to me

You can pick any number of months for the finance mate :smile: I wish more people knew more about finance, so many dealers do people over ain't it ain't right, if you want me to organise finance or give you any quotes let us know bud, good luck what ever u do! :smile:

You can pick any number of months for the finance mate :smile: I wish more people knew more about finance, so many dealers do people over ain't it ain't right, if you want me to organise finance or give you any quotes let us know bud, good luck what ever u do! :smile:

Yeah i totally agree with you on that one, i am one of them who looks deeper into finance and as well as the worries and strains with it i also think finance is a very good option for many reasons :smile:

I will PM you buddy, thanks :smile: