Suspension

My front left spring has snapped so I'm looking to upgrade to a set of lowering springs, just wondering if anyone has used APEX lowering springs before and no if there any good or can recommend any others

Cheers

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum!

I can't speak from personal experience, however H&R and Eibach are popular brands for aftermarket lowering springs. Not heard of many with Apex though.

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum!

I can't speak from personal experience, however H&R and Eibach are popular brands for aftermarket lowering springs. Not heard of many with Apex though.

Echo this.

The Eibachs if your wanting a little more subtle drop and the H+R's if your feeling a little more hardcore !

I've only had experience of the Eibach's; however all good here with improved looks and road-holding without being a silly harsh ride.

Echo this.

The Eibachs if your wanting a little more subtle drop and the H+R's if your feeling a little more hardcore !

I've only had experience of the Eibach's; however all good here with improved looks and road-holding without being a silly harsh ride.

Echo this.

Cheers guys,

think I will go with the eibachs everyone seems to saying they are good.

Cheers guys,

think I will go with the eibachs everyone seems to saying they are good.

If your looking for noticeable but subtle'ish lows, without going silly i'd be very surprised if you wernt extremely happy.

Supposedly designed around stock shocks too - so very well suited to 'just' fitting some springs and driving away happy.......

Reactions: Tony1289