Suspension under Warrenty

Guy recently had some problems in the suspension department. Hit a huge pothole at night and since then getting a knocking noise from the N/S/F corner. Whenever I go over something, even as small as a low kerb, i get a knock.

Has anybody claimed for anything in the suspension before? Or what chance would I have? Do you think it would come under "wear and tear".

Anybody ever heard of claiming the council for damages caused by potholes?

if you going to try and claim you need photographic eviedence mate
and measurements

there is such thing as a claim against the council for damages look into it. might be long winded though as always. or take it to ren and say it just happened on it own lol

lol they changed my calipers cus the slightest bit of paint was pealing

They still won't do my steering wheel. Despite having video footage of the chimps at Renault Birmingham accusing me of causing the damage myself they still claim that no-one has had a steering wheel changed under warranty.

They still won't do my steering wheel. Despite having video footage of the chimps at Renault Birmingham accusing me of causing the damage myself they still claim that no-one has had a steering wheel changed under warranty.
were you based mate?

I was told they (Halesowen)do servicing but not warranty work. I took it in for a service and the steering wheel. They fckd everything up. Got pricing wrong, left the car on the forecourt for 5 hours before calling me and when I watched the video footage the chimps can be heard accusing me of damaging the steering wheel myself. Renault have asked for the footage and they say they will treat it as a very serious issue if the video evidence corroborates my story. No steering wheel though - so far. I wanted a trade in on a 200 but they didn't have one. Will go jap now based on the way this has been handled by the dealer and Renault.

been there 3 times no problems
sounds like they taking the p--s with you mate

Love the car (having full paint correction the weekend) but hate the dealer. They said If I can show evidence of 1 person with proof that they have had a steering wheel replaced under warranty (ref number) they will honour it. So far nobody has come back to me.

when mine was exchanged i had no paper work
they orderd it two wks later phoned me up mon afternoon
went up tue morning 10 mins was done

picture.php

RHS

picture.php

LHS

One hot(ish) day, come back to the car and there it is. A known fault across many Clio steering wheels (but not to Renault).

Wonderful, Renault customer service have been in touch and are arranging a replacement steering wheel at no charge. A great chap named Dimos Samsatli has been on my case and as well as advising me about the replacement, he says I should go to town on the dealership (Franchise) and demand a refund for the service. For anyone else in this situation, I will provide a reference number that can be used if you have a steering wheel issue. 1-184171194.