Supersprint exhaust system!!! -45%!!!

scarry prices at RRP, but 45% off has seriously got me tempted for the T.

good work that man.
I was just looking at prices, just wow. 1230 Euro's and that's without a decat pipe, although if I hadn't bought a Scorpion system in November I'd be on this now with 45% off.

I wasn't going to mod this car, but it sounds so bland standard that a half price rear Supersprint backbox almost seams rude not to! Any reviews on the Y-pipe they do? Presume a remap would be required?

+ what are the payments terms - Who and how?

I wasn't going to mod mine either Rich but after hearing a ktec exhaust the day after I bought mine and how incredibly different they sounded side by side I knew exhaust had to be done haha.
Supersprint get a lot of praise IIRC It's just the price tag that puts most people off, the 45% would've swayed me to get one if it was around then.

im game for this but i would like to pay supersprint directly instead

i know what parts i want but the site keeps say 'avaialble soon'

Hat mich im cliors-Forum schon geärgert, dass ich grad keine Knete dafür hab und jetzt fangt ihr hier auch noch an! :smiley:

Hello guys,
we will order the parts at Supersprint on Monday.
Please let me know who is in with that deal and with which parts.
Absolute last date to contact me is this Sunday (26.01.2014)!
The 45% are guaranteed for all parts Supersprint offers.

Don't miss that great discount, it won't happen again!

Thank you
BR
Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Is there anyway Supersprint can post to us here in the Uk?

Well, I will pick all the parts up directly at the supersprint factory and the ship it to you. This will be less expensive . If you want supersprint to send the parts directly to you I have to ask my contact but this will get more expensive because the delivery is not included in our group-buy because of the big discount.

Deadline is now Sunday 8:00pm.

Have a nice weekend! :smile:

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I prefer the protection for Supersprint to ship, but also for you, if there is damage shipping then it is easier to resolve.

I understand if this is a problem, if not, I would need to know what the price for 873904 & 874014 shipped to UK would be please?

Thanks,

I Agree with TB Rich

Im happy to go ahead. I have pm'd you the 3 part i require

I am happy to call supersprint on monday to pay directly