Super Speeders

Anyone seen or got this DVD, a clip came up on youtube and it looks to me as though they are a bunch of guys with supercars that just speed and get into cop chases lol.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DjylFrzj7rk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Yeah the blue lambo does look immense. I'd love to have that sort of money to just go out with a load of people in super cars and razz about. Although I reckon a large chunk of the owners would probably be spoilt little rich kids...

Totally agree robo, although if I had that sort of cash, not only would I have those motors I would have a helicopter spotting the road ahead. ;o)

Yer i reckon most of them done nothing to have that sort of money, still mad that they go out and get in police chases just cause they can lol

not sure which sounds better, the Blue Diablo or the Ford GT. The joy of america, speeding gets you a fine you could find down the back of the couch. No points on licences or anything like that, good safe fun... unless your in the 355 at the end.

Fernandez I think if the fines were that cheap it'd be pocket change to these people. Personally I think a little chase would be the fun part :smiley: (obviously only if its safe, I'd just like to see the look on the coppers face when a lambo sees the blue lights and floors it lol!)

Sucks to be the 355 owner... :worried:

I watched another video of the Ford GT in a police chase. They have radios and equipment in the car to track police cars and people spotting them etc, looks like a proper organised event lol. Shame the police dont have a lot of chance when the ford GT is running 800bhp