Sunday Dinner

What's your favorite thing on a roast dinner?

Mine's got to be Roast Parsnips. :thumbup:

Bit of a random thread but there we go......

+1 on the parsnips but for me the favourite has to be roast potatoes, not the aunt bessie kind but the fresh, red rooster, pre boil them, dust em in flour, drench them in goose fat and pop them in the oven kind... Salivating now. :smile:

+1 on the parsnips but for me the favourite has to be roast potatoes, not the aunt bessie kind but the fresh, red rooster, pre boil them, dust em in flour, drench them in goose fat and pop them in the oven kind... Salivating now. :smile:

Some sorta chef stuff going on there ahaha

Having mine about one ish

Lamb shoulder with those parsnips, seriously the best/tastiest cut of meat no exaggeration

Ok Jamie Oliver, stop showing off :wink::wink::wink::wink:

I made my own roast potatoes this week :rofl: boil them with salt in water, rough the edges in the cullender, then pop them in the oven in hot fat for 40 minutes, turning hlafway through.

Favourite lunch has to be Chicken Breast, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire (love them), carrots, peas, beans & sweetcorn. Divine!

I have an issue with Turkey - it's too dry. Xmas, we always have Chicken or Beef, but we had curry 2 years ago lol!

nutritional.jpg

Hungry now!

Those parsnips look the business Craig but I have to say that Mikes house on a sunday looks the business.

Anyway with all this talk about Sunday Roasts the missus and I went out for a pub lunch to satisfy the craving:

423480A8-orig.jpg

Now for some reason Mrs Fernandez reckons she can't take me anywhere:

8FC27ED0-orig.jpg

The key with the turkey is to suspend it over some water and cover with foil. Then take the foil off for the last bit of cooking. Keeps it really moist.

Those parsnips look the business Craig but I have to say that Mikes house on a sunday looks the business.

Anyway with all this talk about Sunday Roasts the missus and I went out for a pub lunch to satisfy the craving:

423480A8-orig.jpg

Now for some reason Mrs Fernandez reckons she can't take me anywhere:

8FC27ED0-orig.jpg
obviouly not that hungry then:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: