img0163pk.jpg

img0165kf.jpg

img0166dd.jpg

img0167kc.jpg

img0168by.jpg

img0169zw.jpg

img0171gi.jpg

img0173rg.jpg

Looks AWESOME in UR! <3 This was one of my colour choices until I found my LY, but do still love the red :smile:

Where did you get your RenaultSport decals from? Did you fit them yourself? First I've seen on a 200 and I've wanted them since I got mine, now i know what they look like on I must have them! :001_wub:

Looks AWESOME in UR! <3 This was one of my colour choices until I found my LY, but do still love the red :smile:

Where did you get your RenaultSport decals from? Did you fit them yourself? First I've seen on a 200 and I've wanted them since I got mine, now i know what they look like on I must have them! :001_wub:

You can get em direct from renault and aint too expensive... but still im sure there is someone on here who will have some. I wanna pick some up too nick.

EDIT: Twingo sells them too, cheaper than from renault i should imagine

Last edited:

They were on the car when I bought it. I believe it's on the options list when buying new.

very nice, the black 200 style bumper actually looks nice with the red

the red looks stunning in the sun (1st picture) aswell
my albi looks best in the sun, it goes really light like RB but with the extra metallic shine

You can get em direct from renault and aint too expensive... but still im sure there is someone on here who will have some. I wanna pick some up too nick.

EDIT: Twingo sells them too, cheaper than from renault i should imagine
Jase used to do them had mine of him:wink: