Stubby aerial

I'm after a shortened aerial for the cup as the spoiler makes contact when the boot lid is lifted.

Any recommendations?

Mike

There is loads of choice some say there's is best others say there's is depends where you live really Mazda ones seem to be ok mine was of Ben of here and works fine.had one off eBay £2 that was sound aswell

I posted about this a while ago and I was told that the best ones to go for are either genuine Mazda or Honda ones. Apparently the Mazda ones fit better to the base though and they have no drop in signal. So im still looking for a genuine one, or I might pop to a local dealer and see how much they are in there. If you use the search you will probably find a few threads about this :thumbup1:

I have one here you can have for £5 Mike or alternatively you can have the sticker which should have been fitted when they fitted your spoiler as I have one spare :smile:

I have one here you can have for £5 Mike or alternatively you can have the sticker which should have been fitted when they fitted your spoiler as I have one spare :smile:

Bugger!

Il have the sticker though if that's alright Maz?

How's the beemer??

No prob, drop me a message on FB with your address and I will post it to you if that helps :smile: