Stooopid Xenons

I am going get mine up on ramps and look at the actual sensor on the rear axle as I believe it may actually be broken as fail safe should be to dip...
any body know of somewhere you can get replacement sensor, other than through dealer spares?

well i took it to renault yesterday (monday) and they said the sensor had come off and was dangling. So they put it all back and reset it all but guess what still rises up so gunna take it bk but i'm not happy as after given over £70 and still doesn't work

there is only 1 leveling sensor for xenons, and it is fitted on front subframe.
you can get to it by lifting your car, removing under engine cover,find steering rack, and in the middle of steering rack, just behind it, is leveling sensor you are looking for. it costs 40 eur new at any renault dealer.

I've fitted new one on my car 2 days ago.

@all.....please don't post wrong information.

BR,

Last edited:
there is only 1 leveling sensor for xenons, and it is fitted on front subframe.
you can get to it by lifting your car, removing under engine cover,find steering rack, and in the middle of steering rack, just behind it, is leveling sensor you are looking for. it costs 40 eur new at any renault dealer.

I've fitted new one on my car 2 days ago.

@all.....please don't post wrong information.

BR,

I haven't found the one on the front yet, not looked properly no ramps... but there is definately one on the back passanger side.

I'm guessing it is my front one that is wrong cos the rear one looks fine.

Looks like my Xenons are having a few issues!

Turn them on and they adjust in the normal way, but then they just point to the sky! Thought they were a bit high on the way home, then a few people flashed me, just to confirm what I thought!

Just been quoted £350 to get this fixed! Of which there is 2 hours labour just to diagnose the problem!

Does this sound right, surely it shouldn't take 2 hours to diagnose?

mate mine where doin the same thing took mine to renault they quoted me £450. Said i wasn't paying that much so they rang renault customer services they said they would pay 75% as it was only 2 months out of warranty. So only paid £100 still lot but lights r spot on it turned out to be the front levelling sensor.