Stitched up by renault, need some ammo

Hi mate, slough because it was more convenient. Booked it through RUK who asked me where I would like. You are quite local what dealership do you use, if you do? What happened to the battery sounds impossible to me
I took my car there and wouldn't again ! Parts where a joke and service was terrible, theres a guy with an Inferno 225 in the area who was there as well ranting at them when I was.
If you need someone local for a second opinion in the area look up Ryan Car MOT services and ask for a guy called Mike, literally under 5 minutes away from Renault Slough. I work next door and he's been good to me the past 5 years I've worked here, works on a few Megane 225's every now and then.

FYI I had this "Blowing" which I thought was Flexi's and turned out to be pipe connecting the silencer to the cat and the weld had broken.

Last edited:
They were terrible. I looked under the bonnet for 5 seconds and can see the exhaust is touching the heat shield which must e causing a lot of noise. You think they would notice this. So I am sceptical of their diagnostic skills. I bought a proper jack yesterday so I can get the car high enough to put it on the next setting on my axle stands. Hopefully I can find the blowing and call renault uk and go to a proper garage. There is deffo something wrong as my mpg is 32 doing 70