stereo update patch 200 cup

Read about this elsewhere on the forum,my local renault stealer doesn't have a clue,does anyone have any more details?ref number or contact details

Thanks in advance

Hi, my 200 Cup is going into Renault on Friday for warranty work and they are gonna look at having the loudness of the sound system sorted too. Not sure if they can do anything but there is a recall on it!

Hos,thanks for the info.any chance you could get the recall number from the dealer??also just out of intrest what warranty does your car need if you don't mind me asking

Cheers

Hi, I will ask the dealer for the recall number - if I can remember ... The warranty work so far - heat shield was knocking on the exhaust. I was told that when it gets wet, the heat shield contracts. Funny that, I'll try not to drive it in the rain! The paint work on my 200 has 'orange peel' effect all over - this is being looked at on Friday. Also, paint blemishes on the rear of my car. Took the car back to the dealer when only 1 day old and was told that they are all like that !! The alloy wheel was also chipped on collection of the car - however, Renault did finally replace foc. I know it sounds 'picky' but when you buy from new - you expect it to be right!

Hi, just got the car back from Renault. With regard to the loudness of the sound system, they were unable to help with this as they say the only vehicles affected have a date of manufacture prior to 30 November 2009. What's the quality of the paint work like on your clio, as I notice you have the racing blue colour too?

Hmm thought the stereo has a low volume, when I plug in my ipod i have to have the level around 28 to get some "tunes blaring".

Similar Thread Suggestions