Steering wheel

Hi, am looking at a Gordini grey steering wheel to replace the sun? damaged cup one on my nimbus 200.

So anybody know if the cruise switches are removeable the same as the 182? Think the bigger air bag on the cup covers the gap where the cc switch goes??

Cheers, Ian.

I think they are...didnt that lad in Japan...Masa? Mount them on his aftermarket steering wheel?

Have a look for his project thread.

I have an old one sitting in the back of my car I will check for you at lunch. Is the airbag different though?

edit: googled it yes they are. People have done it on here so I imagine so. I have the gordini wheel but I have FF interior. I will check old one in few hours

I have an old one sitting in the back of my car I will check for you at lunch. Is the airbag different though?

edit: googled it yes they are. People have done it on here so I imagine so. I have the gordini wheel but I have FF interior. I will check old one in few hours
Cheers! on my 182 the non cruise air bag is bigger to cover where the switches would go, i'm hoping the 200 is the same-just unsure, £120 for a gordini wheel or £200 to get my old one covered (have to buy a spare wheel while it's being done!).