Steering wheel Melt Sorted for good

Indeed i do know it will last, my wife has a 197 f1 with 50k miles on it the steering wheel is not melted it has very slight peel at the back of the wheel, so factor in the car is 7 years old with 50k if it does another 7 years and another 50k i would say the new wheel will have lasted fine.

My car is a 56 plate (so nearing 8 years old) with only 30K miles on the clock from new. Guess what Robbo, my steering wheel is severely melted. Thanks for your input though.

My car is a 56 plate (so nearing 8 years old) with only 30K miles on the clock from new. Guess what Robbo, my steering wheel is severely melted. Thanks for your input though.

Put a new one on and if you get another 8 years out of it I'm sure you will be happy.

my 200 has just over 30k on it, and wheel has started melting.... deffo going to go the retrim route!! ..what kind of sickly beast do Renault get their leather from?? I've got a leather wheel on my 10 year old, 98k miles MX-5, I drive it with the SAME HANDS and it still looks brand new!! Renault need to import some Japanese cows I think :smiley: