200: Starting the car?

Scenario - car is parked up and locked. Open car, want to lower electric window. How car you do this without starting the car, no pre-ignition?

Numpty.

As in don't put my foot on the brake? One touch on the starter button starts my car (although probably when my foot is on the brake pedal)!

as long as the keyboard is in the car, it'll just start the electrics. Assuming the boot isn't open.

As per above, our Focus RS is the same.
if the clutch isn't depressed it purely powers up the ignition, no attempt at starting the car.

as long as the keyboard is in the car, it'll just start the electrics. Assuming the boot isn't open.

Like this one Pete....

604-7492556aIEUC1287201M.jpg

LOL, just tried it and the ignition comes on, magic, what a fecking numpty!

Moon's nice tonight :smile:

it doesn't put the full ignition on its only like an "accessory" position...the full way is a bit more complicated :s

Indeed, it's what I was after, the ventilation system came on and the Renault Sport logo appeared on the centre display, windows worked too. Does all that shut off after a predetermined time, 20 mins or so?

Indeed, it's what I was after, the ventilation system came on and the Renault Sport logo appeared on the centre display, windows worked too. Does all that shut off after a predetermined time, 20 mins or so?

yes I think it does