Stalk and display control for 200?

Hi :smiley:

The standard stereo in the 200 cup is nothing short of utterly ****e :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I want to fit something decent(alpine or pioneer) but don't want to lose the stalk controls or display!

I can't seem to find much for the 200, pioneer list a hard wire adapter for the 2009- clio but give no details on it. Alpine says that they are compatible with everything but don't say how or where to get the adapters.

Also, has anyone got the pioneer custom fit renault speakers? Are they any good? They don't look like they'd be that great but i really can't be arsed with finding somewhere to hide the components, taking door cards etc off!

I have a pioneer headunit in my 197 and bought an adapter to make the stalk controls work, it also now says 'renault' on the display as well as the time and temperature.

Apparently the 197 and 200 use different wiring though.

Gave up on the display idea, Alpine only did display and stalk for VDO head units(197)

So i just ordered a stalk adaptor for the 200, Kenwood Bluetooth etc head unit and Pioneer custom fit speakers, a nice mission for the weekend. Forgot the damn fascia adapter though.