Squeak

Got a squeak coming from somewhere at really low speeds if I'm coming to a stop there's a squeak at a certain spot pads are okay don't have a clue what it is cleaned the car Saturday think it might be something stuck but still got it any ideas?

Got a squeak coming from somewhere at really low speeds if I'm coming to a stop there's a squeak at a certain spot pads are okay don't have a clue what it is cleaned the car Saturday think it might be something stuck but still got it any ideas?

Same problem! Squeek squeel squeek.

No idea, perhaps it will go.

Could be the top mounts? Maybe with the car being quieter at lower speeds, you can hear something more? Maybe it's always there, just can't hear it over the engine at higher revs/speed?

Could be the top mounts? Maybe with the car being quieter at lower speeds, you can hear something more? Maybe it's always there, just can't hear it over the engine at higher revs/speed?

Yes, it's always there now. I've washed all the brakes and still the sQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK happens.

How do I check this? Car is still in warranty so can get it sorted.

does it stop if you stab the brakes...if it does its a dragging pad/or pad vibration...remove clean/lube/chamfer/refit etc

Another thread about this.

Apparently the Brembo's are seized and need a refurb and a right lubing up.

Looks like the ktr induction lit will have to wait haha!
New set of discs for the front with pads!

Mines in next Thursday for all the oil changes and filter changes along with the front caliper rebuilds. Got mrpinks uprated pins and some new seals. I know the pads are new.