sprint booster

Mate all they are is an amplifier cost about a tenner to make lol If any of you mates have electronic knowledge as them to make you one .. Save yourself 100 odd quid

Thats not a link its an email adress, yes you maybe able to make one, but how? You need one to copy and even then you need circuit boards made up so it plugs in. Also the price of unit covers liability insurance if the product fails causing an accident.

buy plug and socket end from renault and would be simple op amp circuit tbh just find out voltage throttle puts across on full and fully off and design from there but yea like you say spose they offer that insurance...

Yeh thats the one, but make sure you specify thats its for a clio 197.

25% better throttle response by all accounts so better acceleration,i dont no the ins and outs of them but i've read on here and heard off friends there good...

From what I read up on them the throttle pedal on gives 75% fuel at first, sprint booster increases this and throttle reaction is much sharper... You won't be disappointed

Fittings easy but you have to grind off a 1cm off the pedal high up to make room for the plug in section to fit and connect properly. There's an angle section on the pedal that's just in the way that stops the plug in lining up with socket already there

From what I read up on them the throttle pedal on gives 75% fuel at first, sprint booster increases this and throttle reaction is much sharper... You won't be disappointed

Fittings easy but you have to grind off a 1cm off the pedal high up to make room for the plug in section to fit and connect properly. There's an angle section on the pedal that's just in the way that stops the plug in lining up with socket already there

cheers for the heads up mate