197: Spotted between Littlehampton and Bognor

Hate to say it I was my litlle work horse Honda Jazzzzzz :smile: I've just bought an ATB (for my 200 BTW) from Quaife yesterday OMG!! Have you taken yor 197 around Goodwaood yet??

Cheers Dave Must meet when I get the gearbox etc sorted !!

Hate to say it I was my litlle work horse Honda Jazzzzzz :smile: I've just bought an ATB (for my 200 BTW) from Quaife yesterday OMG!! Have you taken yor 197 around Goodwaood yet??

Cheers Dave Must meet when I get the gearbox etc sorted !!

what colour is yours? i havent done a track day yet, been busy building my rally car :smile:

Hi sorry for the late reply mines a white 200 cup spoiler just in the process of fitting a helix clutch type n cover gearbox OH and a Quaife diff etcetc what rally car are you building I was at the sun seeker rally last year off to the Wyedean on Feb 12 are you init? Cheers Dave

what colour is yours? i havent done a track day yet, been busy building my rally car :smile:

Hi sorry for the late reply mines a white 200 cup spoiler just in the process of fitting a helix clutch type n cover gearbox OH and a Quaife diff etcetc what rally car are you building I was at the sun seeker rally last year off to the Wyedean on Feb 12 are you init? Cheers Dave

i was at the sunseeker too lol. i am building a 106 rallye s1. fairly standard atm, just gunna use it and see what needs improving over time.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Spotted 1
DafyddJones Spotted 1
Bike_boy Spotted 0
Ed Hall Spotted 4
O Spotted 0