Speeding - drat

Well got done for speeding yet again (69 in a 60 on a dual carriageway for christ's sake). Mobile camera.

Probably know the answer to this already but I've been offered a speed awareness course having done one already about a year ago. Is the offer just routine for certain speeding offences or is there a chance that my previous attendance within the 3 year time limit is not recorded and that I might get away with popping along again instead of taking the points?

I have know people to undergo 2 courses in the space of 18 months so ya might get to do it again. Bad luck thou :worried: 69 on a dual carriageway.... Was it a signed 60 zone then? Am crap with speed limits my downfall :worried:

I have know people to undergo 2 courses in the space of 18 months so ya might get to do it again. Bad luck thou :worried: 69 on a dual carriageway.... Was it a signed 60 zone then? Am crap with speed limits my downfall :worried:

Mmmm wondering whether to chance it and plead stupidity if they realise?

Yep signed 60. Last one was 36 in a 40, that was a 40 2 weeks before. Farcical. Catch me speeding down one of the local terraced rats runs and you can give me a night in the cells without complaint but if you saw this dual carriageway (rural no pedestrians or anything else) you see this for what it is - revenue.

If you have been offered the the speed awareness course then don't query it just do it and go along with it, that's what I would do anyway.

Unlucky bro!

I got caught literally 1m outside my now work on the first week I started. I now give the mobile camera the standard ali g under the dashboard :whatever:

Only just seen this thread, one of our lads at work had this. But when he applied for the second course they realised the mistake and issued him his points. :worried:

If it makes you feel better my pal got done doing 23 mph in a 20 zone on tower bridge , when he went for the course everyone else was getting done for 80s and 90s when he said 23 mph they laughed and said was it tower bridge we get loads on there.

Not BS pal this did happen to my pal. As for me I drive for a living can't afford to lose my licence so only give it beans every so often lol Anyhow my misses is a Lawyer for the government and has no sympathy for people who break the law speeding including me so I'm pretty screwed if I get caught lol.

Clean license thus far.

Couple of times I have thought oh sheeeet I'm going to be getting something for that but as yet nothing.