Southampton and Portsmouth Night Snaps

There's quite a few PH1&2's floating about the area, wack a picture of the beast up mate. Where do you normally going to thrash it about? I haven't found many great roads yet.

I'd leave it off mate, same as Sims foreign track clio, that colour just suits the naked rear soooooo well.

Ease up on the Southampton jokes people :wink: great shots mate if you ever do want a mess around with a a camera I can always borrow one of my old mans ones and can have a play

Ease up on the Southampton jokes people :wink: great shots mate if you ever do want a mess around with a a camera I can always borrow one of my old mans ones and can have a play

Sounds good mate!

I was driving back to Portsmouth yesterday on the A3 in the lashing rain. And this car comes steaming up behind me in the outside lane and I was like 'jeez he's going quick for the conditions'. Turns out it was a Leon FR - so I thought about you at Brands Hatch, and I concluded he was loving life haha.

Sounds good mate!

I was driving back to Portsmouth yesterday on the A3 in the lashing rain. And this car comes steaming up behind me in the outside lane and I was like 'jeez he's going quick for the conditions'. Turns out it was a Leon FR - so I thought about you at Brands Hatch, and I concluded he was loving life haha.

lol the more I drive it ( prob only had a play in it myself 4 or 5 times since brands lol) the more I enjoy it. It's deff a beast in the wet as had a 350z and A4 Sline messing around and just let the thing drift right out and overtook them coming off jct 7 of M27 lol the Audi driver was not amused and pelted it past me in the straight lol

There's quite a few PH1&2's floating about the area, wack a picture of the beast up mate. Where do you normally going to thrash it about? I haven't found many great roads yet.

If you see an arctic 182 with orange wheels that'll be my cousin.
Haven't got pics on the phone phone yet.

My usual trip is from eastern road through to eastney then along the front and down north end.

Only decent road I hammer it is along the a272 from petersfield all the way to wickham a good 15mile drive or carry on to Winchester.

Similar Thread Suggestions