Soreen - Random

Does anyone else buy the pre-buttered stuff they sell in the fridges in the supermarkets?

This is a bit random by the way but...

I can never seem to get the two slices apart and have to eat them together. Does anyone else have this problem?

They do it ready buttered? And to think all this time I've been doing it myself like a MUG!?

I have been in the factory they make this stuff in though. Even made a batch myself for ****s. You wouldn't believe what goes into it lol!

Never actually eaten it myself but the guys I go MTB'ing with swear by it. They are in the un-buttered club though.

Maybe its just your shop... The owner probably butters it individually for you just to make you struggle :tongueout:

the buttered ones are just two slices, it's not a whole loaf, lol.
and costs the same as an unbuttered load, hahha.

Tons of syrup!?!?

How did you get to go to the factory!?

I'm service manager for a computerized weighing system manufacturer. One of the things we do is recipe systems. We were installing one in there and I couldn't help myself lol :smiley:.

Its a trade off really, yes the butter is a bit thin on the sliced version and it does stick together but try cutting the uncut version and inevetably you end up with a piece thats squashed into a third of the thickness it should be....