Something's bent

Dave W

Paid Member
So yesterday I had a bit of an off at Loton Park, slid across the grass, over the top of a bank and landed with a bump. The NSR now runs a lot more camber than the OSR and I suspect as it landed it dragged the bottom of the wheel outwards.
Strangely, it actually steers and brakes in a straight line (well enough to do a second run with no issues) but before I stick it into Rentune, are there any sacrificial components that will bend before anything serious goes west?

So yesterday I had a bit of an off at Loton Park, slid across the grass, over the top of a bank and landed with a bump. The NSR now runs a lot more camber than the OSR and I suspect as it landed it dragged the bottom of the wheel outwards.
Strangely, it actually steers and brakes in a straight line (well enough to do a second run with no issues) but before I stick it into Rentune, are there any sacrificial components that will bend before anything serious goes west?
I'd be guessing it's the beam . Not much else to bend at the rear

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yeah prob sounds like a beam..

Could have bent the dampener.

you got a full rear interior?

Yes, we’re obliged to run full trim. I might pull it out the rear to see if there’s anything but it does just look like the camber is out, it’s not sitting low or anything that I can obviously see.

If it's camber it'll be the beam unfortunately, might get lucky and stub axle change might sort it, but normally it's the beam.

Similar Thread Suggestions