Someone reversed into me

Not having much luck at all, finally get my car fixed and then someone decides to reverse into it!!
lucky i run over as he was about to drive off.

How would i go about getting this done?

image-3.jpg

it looks very minor ,a chip repair company should be able to come out to you and fix that for less than £100, the mrs scraped our old audi down a brick wall on the front plastic arch ( on the day we were trading it in !!!!ffs)and chips away did an amazing invisible repair for £70 and it was way deeper than that ,also on metallic paint

Take it to a Renault dealer see what they say.Did you get there insurance details ??.Hope you get sorted ASAP

depends how good they are, unless its a pearl or flip paint i wouldnt have thought so, cant hurt to get one round to have a look
although as roy says, if you have their insurance details id be getting the whole bumper done at a main dealer bodyshop! unless you want to preserve your ncb or didnt get details

If they were about to leave a note or something I'd get chips away, but seeing as they were driving off I'd take them to the cleaners!

I reckon you could make it look a bit better with a polish for now.....if the guy don't have insurance get his details to the police!

Liquid Yellow?
My Mrs smacked my door into a wall and put a dent in it all the way through the paint.
Renault quoted my £600 + VAT!!
Been told they do top quality work but WOW!
I found some people will go "I am not touching that paint colour"
Other people/places are fine!

That looks like most of it will buff off. You could take it to a bodyshop and see if they can try buff it for you or buy some g3 and try yourself.

To be fair, it's a special colour. I was worry about that when I buy my LY 200 as well. But if all fails just go back to Renault, as someone's paying for it anyway

Going through the insurance now as he's being a tw@t about it! Just as I was about to advertise it too. Any buyers once its sorted :-p

Make sure it goes to a bodyshop that can actually do 3 stage pearl.

Liquid yellow is very difficult, there's 3 layers of yellow paint, 2base then a pearl top coat. Plus if that has broken the lackure it will blister of in this weather causing you to re spray anyway. Have it done properly, it'll be much better.

Just to paint the bumper corner you would be looking at £160
J37 is a bit of a pain but we have a good shade but to gaurantee a match you would have to panit the rear wing to get the pearl to sit in the same direction.