Sold 197 for a 200??

Can get front red ones for £350 so someone off here told me, I already got everything to prep them etc, got offered a front set for 125! Maybe £300 max then :wink:

Good idea tbh, hell a mk4 might not be all dOom and gloom that people are making it out to be, might even be tempted by a mk4

This to be fair, I can't wait to see what the new one looks like and I like the sound of all the changes they have made. Would be nice to see the MPG go about 27. I don't think I'm going to be in such a rush to get one this time and will hold out for a year or so then look at what options they bring out.

I part-exd my 197 Cup to a 200 FF last year, and have never looked back, enjoyed the first one that much I just wanted another, so got a good deal on the 200, and went for it.

Wasn't keen on the 200 front at first, but I knew I would begin to like it, and now I love it.

Good idea tbh, hell a mk4 might not be all dOom and gloom that people are making it out to be, might even be tempted by a mk4

this, will definitely have a trip to the dealers to have a noisy lol

You get more standard kit on a 200 FF don't you? Climate and darker headlight surrounds were an option before. Don't you get a better stereo too? If I were you and could afford it, I would go to a 200, but it'd have to have everything I wanted.

i also went from a 197cup to a ff200.
had the 197 for 4 and a bit years & loved it.
wanted to get a new one before they stopped making them , so have a black 200 now.
sold the 197 private & got ok money (bang between trade & retail)for it & a massive discount on the 200
(dealer made a loss on the car to hit his 1/4 target)
200 is a bit quicker in the mid-range , and black is the colour for the front end i would say.
no regrets ~ will keep this one for 5 years as perfect for the 6000miles a year i do.
good luck.

Was just thinking about this again! Think I'm going to wait six months and see how much more they depreciate and I think I might take a punt on a 200, I love my 197, I just want a newer car, recaros, cup pack etc! I might be mad but I still would of had 2 and half years of faultless driving, bar one cracked spring, in the 197!

Personally, i'd hold out a tad longer for the new Clio if you can.

If the new one comes out and is amazing, you'll be kicking yourself.

Not saying you should get a brand new car, for the record, but it may be worth the wait.

I traded in my 197 for a nearly New 200 FF with cup pack about 10 months ago and have never looked back.

I did a back to back report somewhere on here if you want to take a look . I listed a few pros and Cons. The outcome imo was that even though the 200 had a few differences they made it a much better car and improved the faults of the 197.

I think the new Clio comes out over here early next year, but the France release is next month IIRC.

In one of the sunday suplements today it shows the 1.5 diesel clio mk4 as being available in september.

The sporty one should not be too far behind.

I really think I will give it 6 more months and then get one, I'm starting a new job in a week and want to be settled in that job before I get a new car!

I really want a ff (mainly for keyless entry) with cup pack and recaros, all 200 colours are great so that doesn't really bother me, although I've got ultra red at the mo so would fancy something different even though it looks epic on 200s!