So pissed off With auto glass

They replaced my windscreen today. When he finished he said he couldn't get the auto wipers working. No problem just figured he didn't know how.

Finished work at ten, unlocked the car ..... So the fun started....

No interior lights
No radio
No centre dash screen
Wipers are either off or full speed
Small screen in binnacle says "check auto lights"
Then half way home the message changes to electronics fault with the service light.
To top it all off the lock buttons on door handle don't work either

So some poor person at auto glass, who's fault it isn't is going to get one hell of a mouthful tmora morning

just a thought, was autogits recommended by your insurance? if so give them some stick too in parallel if its their 'recommended' repairer. you insurance pays the bit over the excess if it was insurance job

What have auto glass said?

Surly the clown must have known.

had it checked by a different autoglass depot.

when he did it he said he couldnt get the auto wipers working. and that was it.

The took the sensor casing off today to find the cable loose and broken. They are paying for renault to fix it

You'd think a big company like that would have some knowledge of cars with wireing/sensors in places likely to cause problems and have a warning to their employees to be carefull.

Not good but glad it's getting sorted.:jumpon:

at least they brought the correct window. Garage smashed my windshield fitting the interior mirror, they ordered me a new window only to have the cup spec no auto wipers window turn up.