So I’ve just booked a taxi...

its never early to start drinking :drunk:

giphy.webp

Why are the lower part of the center console and the Alpine step plates blue? Is that a configuration option?

Why are the lower part of the center console and the Alpine step plates blue? Is that a configuration option?
He’s still got the film on it as it’s going to be film coated and protected next week, it’s apparantly the third in the country that’s been delivered, limited premier edition, he was ordered to leave it on by the detailer, he’s having a clear film applied to the paintwork all over as his Clio trophy is a bit battered now! It’s one thing he wished he’d had done with the trophy :smile:

Reactions: Marsch
He’s still got the film on it as it’s going to be film coated and protected next week, it’s apparantly the third in the country that’s been delivered, limited premier edition, he was ordered to leave it on by the detailer, he’s having a clear film applied to the paintwork all over as his Clio trophy is a bit battered now! It’s one thing he wished he’d had done with the trophy :smile:

Ah, that explains it.

How’s it drive??

To be honest I can take or leave the looks. £50k buys some good looking metal

realised i am still a member from when i had my R27
only done 120 miles (70 of thought getting back from the dealer)
i draws a lot of attention thumbs up form m4 driver on way back.
i loved my 275 megane trophy (had ohlins suspension) but the ride steering performance and general driving feeling is just something else so light an nimble like my clio (megane always felt heavy). i know its expensive but by the time you spec a hot hatch these days especially a golf r i saw internet video the other day they can be 45K or amg45 etc it just a whole different driving experience.

Half the reason i brought my megane trophy originally was it was a 3 door coupe and not 5 door like the others.
Renault sport need to go back to 3 door hot hatches i am lucky i could afford and alpine made this this as i am not sure Renault group would have got my money other wise. its truly excellent and feels special.

MVIMG_20180824_170031.jpg MVIMG_20180825_123052.jpg

Reactions: Big Ben