Slow days?

Does anyone ever get days where the car feels quick and some when it feels slower?

I Went for a blast today and it seemed a little sluggish yet yesterday it felt like sh!t of a stick.

i only ever use vpower so it's not different petrol etc

yes....... iv noticed mine is soooo flat when its cold... i dont rag me cars untill there upto temp but seriously.... a 1.1 punto could have it off!!!

and totally agree some days its hmm ok, and otherdays intake/ exhaust sounds the same but just generally feels liek the fing is flying!

Just felt a bit gutless low down today. Was ok once it got spinning but just felt a bit down.

Must be in the head.

Yeah I have this same feeling nothing to do with the weather - I think it is all in the mind lol

Its the same as driving on the motorway some days you can be the fastest car on it while driving at 70, others you are being overtaken by everyone. I think it is just a feeling rather than anything to do with the car lol!

Yup, all the time, this morning coming home from a mates house I pulled off the lights and was wondering why someone in a ford fiesta was just sitting up my box.

Gave up and sat at 60 on the dual carriageway and everything was going past me

I used to feel like this too, don't get it so much anymore. Its either because I don't do as many miles now or because I've had a remap.

I think part of it with this car is you have to be quite aggressive with it to make it perform and if your not in the mood for it it can feel gutless. My R6 race bike was the same it can't be ridden below 8/10ths

Same. Today it felt mega quick. But then sonetimes it doesn't feel that good.