Silverstone

So will be going down to the MotoGP next year for the first time at Silverstone. I am looking to book seating as the wife will be going with me and my boy. Looking at the views on their websites I quite fancy Club Corner. Any advice and tips greatly appreciated. I will be traveling down on Saturday and staying somewhere close, again any advice would be helpful. Cheers in advance.

If it bothers you check which pits and start line they will be using as I am sure they have used the old pits and start for the last few years.

I went to Silverstone Classic this year and watched most of it from the covered grandstand arrowed below. I thought it seemed a good spot.

silverstone.jpg

I went to silverstone last year to watch the GP and sat at Becketts corner, to be honest if i was to go again i would sit there, got to see some good action and also a few woopsys.

I would advise on trying to stay put in one place as if you start walking round the track you start missing the race due to it taking so long walking round

I think im going to go again next year too.

I went to silverstone last year to watch the GP and sat at Becketts corner, to be honest if i was to go again i would sit there, got to see some good action and also a few woopsys.

I would advise on trying to stay put in one place as if you start walking round the track you start missing the race due to it taking so long walking round

I think im going to go again next year too.
Is Becketts undercover? When you buy a ticket for a stand are you allocated a seat number?

Yes becketts is under cover as it was raining slightly when we was there, you are allocated a seat number too.