Silverstone Sunday service

Hi mate,

Mine was the White 197, did not realise there was a rep there, would have said hello. There was also a red 197 there but not sure who the driver was..

Hi There

Mine was the Mercury Silver 200 with the black roof and black speedlines. I spotted your LY Megane and took a few photos. Some great cars there yesterday. Cheers

Hi There

Mine was the Mercury Silver 200 with the black roof and black speedlines. I spotted your LY Megane and took a few photos. Some great cars there yesterday. Cheers

Would you be able to post the pics of the meg up please :smile:

Where are you both from?

You going to the piston heads south east meet on 01/04/2014?

looks like some tasty machinery turned up to this. Surprising amount of Lambos.

Certainly was!

A murcielago (which sounded amazing), then probably 4 or 5 gallardos. Plus an enzo, a few 458 spyders and pretty much every other super car you can think of.

Such a great range, from Meg/Focus's to RS4/C63's to Enzos! As I said in the picture thread, was nice to see the trophy get quite alot of attention amongst all the other cars there

Stevoox I will post the shots this evening, they are all on the wife's camera. I am based high Wycombe / Aylesbury area. Got the 200 in January having owned a titanium 182 for the previous 3 years. Will look into the se meet, wasn't aware of it till your post. Cheers

I was really surprised to see the Enzo out Stevo, you don't normally expect owners to fetch them out to play!

I was really surprised to see the Enzo out Stevo, you don't normally expect owners to fetch them out to play!

Be surprised, at the Pistonheads meets you get Enzos, F40s, Diablos and there is a P1 attending the south east meet on 1st April :smile:

Guy with the Enzo was letting people sit in his car for photos too!

Stevoox I will post the shots this evening, they are all on the wife's camera. I am based high Wycombe / Aylesbury area. Got the 200 in January having owned a titanium 182 for the previous 3 years. Will look into the se meet, wasn't aware of it till your post. Cheers

South east meet is on the 1st at the Grasshopper Inn, Westerham. People get there for about 6

The list is already full and a reserves list started but can just park down side roads nearby or just jump in mine as i got on the list pretty early

I saw a black 197 yeah, was driving about I think leaving the car park near the out lane paddock bit. I was in the cafe getting food and pointed it out to my GF
That was probably me, followed a White GTR out until he floored it when we got on the motorway.