Silver TCE suggestions/thoughts

Hi guys i recently got a Silver 2009 1.2 TCE after taking my old black 1.4 mk3 for a spin the wrong way (vertically) in some snow :/

Anyway just want to know what people think about lowering springs and would like a few pictures of different height, silver clios mainly, just want some inspiration really.
what are everyones views on apex springs? im thinking you probably get what you pay for?
coilovers are pretty much out due to cost, but not sure how far do go down by, at uni now and they like there speed bumps!

so general thoughts on springs and how low to go would be good, got some smaller things in my head like wind deflectors, rs grill etc
so far all ive done is put in a sony stereo, sub and changed some interior bulbs for bright white ones

not planning on anything to drastic, just gunna keep it simple and tastefull
let me know what you think

old one: (taken after gritter lorry turned up :/ )
20130118_120011.jpg

The TCE :smile:
20130202_152332.jpg
20130202_152413.jpg
will try get some pics of stereo/interior lights if anyones interested :smile:

cheers
Nev

oh and if anyone has any pictures of silver MK3s with anthracite wheels they could be useful. pondering options for wheels spray/refurb cus theyve got some nasty curb marks on them!
had a look around but cant seem to find much

few more pics. sun :/
20130202_152350.jpg
20130202_152323.jpg
20130202_152302.jpg

cheers
Nev

Last edited:
anyone know of anywhere I can find a standard renault spoiler (like the sx one), ive had a look on ebay but cant seem to find much and dont really know any other sites?

and renault dealerships are expensive as always

and opinions on lowering??

there's a section on here called "ask karl",he works for renault and can get these spoilers and with a good discount

karl - 01252 343444

as for the springs matey,i'd go for the apex ones for that price,fernandez on here uses them and they are good,tbh and i'm not trying to be funny,i don't think you'd notice the difference on a non sport between any of them so i'd go for the cheapest if thats what your after,or the ones that go the lowest if you want that,get some pics up though bud once you've fitted them

okay thanks for your help

yeh im not so bothered about ride too much, ive just heard a few stories about them breaking hear and there thats all, the price is good tho!